Monday, July 15, 2019

Book review- 48 Laws of Power


Wonderful book - Being powerful is an exaggeration but in this world where we socialize with so many people at office and at work, it does help to deal better with everyone. If I would want to pick a few rules, I would say - Never outshine your master, Never get into argument, when asking for help appeal to self-interest, make your accomplishment seem effortless, think as you like but behave like others, despise free lunch, never reform too much at once, assume formlessness. 

I also enjoyed sharing some of the stories with my young son too.

1 comment:

  1. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post. local bail bondsman

    ReplyDelete